piatok 23. novembra 2012

Greyness

One grey and lazy saturday in Vienna...
 

I looove those "elbows"
 

...HAIR...
 
I have no idea whats gonna be the next step?
 
...any ideas???


18 komentárov:

  1. Cool photos. Great outfit shots.
    I loveyour black jumper.so cool
    keep sharing
    I am a long time follower here,
    Please follow back.
    www.fashionerza.com
    (looking for a mutual follower)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Great fotos! And i love wienna :)

    xoxo:LittleMucli

    littlemucli.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. my fav style of all)
    you look great!
    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me! <3

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. Kinda like your hair the way it is, simply beautiful!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. Great outfit girl!!!Amazing sweater!!!Following you immediately!!!:)Follow me back?:P


    xxx

    Angie

    chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. love everything you have on, great heels and clutch bag
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  7. Great look! I love your sweater! I think you have gorgeous hair, it's perfect the way it is :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  8. love this outfit! is very similar to mine!!! i am following u on gfc. wanna follow back? giulia
    fashionmamas.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  9. Hi! Thank you so much for stepping by our blog and following!! We are now following you back.
    Hope to keep in touch!!

    http://www.doublemode.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  10. Now following :) You're hair is beautiful! I am getting mine cut off this week!

    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  11. Such a very cute and stylish outfit! Love your clutch! Check out my blog, and we can be blog-friends if you'd like :-)

    www.creativesideofme.com
    www.facebook.com/CreativeSideOfme

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  12. The leather elbow patch on that sweater is fantastic - love the chic and simple look!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  13. I love this outfit! SO simple yet so chic =)
    Btw thanks for your sweet comment and following, of course i'll follow you back!

    Love, Denise

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  14. Loving this look and boots!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť